Le Creuset and Staub Cookware Is Up to 50% Off at Williams Sonoma's After-Christmas Sale
Who said holiday shopping had to end after Christmas? Just when you think sales have started to wind down, they ramp back up again leading up to 2022. After-Christmas sales offer some of the best deals of the year, and though shopping might not be top of mind, we found some deals on kitchenware that are too good to pass up.
Williams Sonoma is a one-stop-shop for all things entertaining, and this year's End of Season sale is already making us want to stock up for next year's holiday parties. If you're burnt out on entertaining, don't worry, because this after-Christmas sale is also an easy way to equip your kitchen with everything from new cutlery to decorative bakeware at majorly discounted prices. We found sales from editor-approved brands like Staub, KitchenAid, and Zwilling for our favorite cookware, bakeware, serveware, and kitchen appliances. If you've spent the last month giving gifts, now's the time to buy one for yourself. Read on for the best finds from Williams Sonoma's after-Christmas deals.
Best Kitchen Tool and Cookware Deals
No matter how durable your equipment is, tools and cookware need to be upgraded just like everything else in your kitchen. Thanks to the end-of-season sale, you can get heritage items like a Staub Dutch oven and Zwilling J.A. Henckels Knife Set at once-a-year prices. If Santa skipped a certain cookware set from your Christmas list, treat yourself to one of these heavily discounted pieces.
- All-Clad Stainless Steel 10-piece Cookware Set, $800 (originally $1500)
- Staub 4-quart Dutch Oven, $200 (originally $310)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron French Oven, $130 (originally $250)
- Greenpan 2-piece Nonstick Fry Pan Set, $100 (originally $135)
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8-piece Knife Block Set, $200 (originally $330)
- Williams Sonoma West Blade Soft Touch Box Grater, $40 (originally $55)
- Williams Sonoma Ashwood Tongs, $10 (originally $30)
Best Bakeware Deals
The holidays may be ending, but that's no reason to stop your festive baking habit. We love these seasonal pans from Nordic Ware that let you create snowflake-shaped bundt cake or mini cakelets. The perfect gift for any baker, these pans are durable and nonstick for easy baking and even easier clean up. Not quite the pro baker you aspire to be? Try honing your craft with one of Williams Sonoma's quick bread mixes, like this Pumpkin Caramel recipe that's on sale for $5 (originally $16).
- Staub Stoneware 4-piece Set, $180 (originally $300)
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Snowflake Cakelet Pan, $25 (originally $36)
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Snowflake Bundt Pan, $23 (originally $40)
- Williams Sonoma Set of 3 Hand Pie Molds, $15 (originally $20)
- Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Caramel Quick Bread Mix, $5 (originally $16)
Best Appliance Deals
After-Christmas sales offer some of the best deals on countertop appliances, and this selection from Williams Sonoma is no different. Right now you can get a programmable 14-cup coffee maker from CRUXGG for 70% off the usual price to keep you caffeinated all winter long. Looking to add more smoothies to your usual meal rotation in 2022? One of our favorite personal blenders from Zwilling is on sale and will help you do just that.
Best Serveware Deals
If this year left you out of practice for your usual entertaining routine, now is the perfect time to stock up for next year. You can find everything from decorative red wine glasses to a two-piece Laguiole carving set at a fraction of the usual price. Read on for our favorite serveware deals from Williams Sonoma's after-Christmas sale that take hosting to the next level.
This story originally appeared on foodandwine.com.