Target Just Dropped Its Biggest Sale of the Summer-Here's What to Shop
It might be Amazon's biggest event of the year, but that doesn't mean its competitors aren't going to try and get in on the action. Amazon Prime Day-the huge shopping event happening from now until 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, June 22-is famous for offering mega discounts across the site, and Target is capitalizing on the frenzy with incredible deals of its own.
This year, Target's equivalent of Amazon's blowout sale, Target Deal Days, is taking place at the same time as Prime Day-with a one-day head start. Beginning Sunday, June 20 and ending Tuesday, June 22, Target Deal Days are another way to save big-time, with tons of sales worth checking out-with the added benefit of price-comparing.
According to Target, this year's sale is "refresh-your-space, update-your-wardrobe, stock-your-pantry, pamper-yourself-and-loved-ones magic." For the first time, the food and beverage section will be included in Target Deal Days, and other "additional perks," like same-day pick-up or delivery and 5 percent off digital gift cards, are available. And just like Amazon's sale, Target has special limited-time deals that are only available for a few hours.
Target also has tons of kitchen tools and home products on sale, like the highly coveted KitchenAid Professional 5QT Stand Mixer, the Instant Pot 6QT Duo Plus, and the Keurig K Elite. Small appliances are marked down too, like the Oster Diamond Force XL Air Fryer that's now 50 percent off. It can quickly and effortlessly whip up summertime favorites like fried chicken.
We found plenty more deals worth shopping at Target and rounded up the nine best to pick up while the sale lasts below.
Best Kitchen Deals
- KitchenAid Professional 5QT Stand Mixer, $300 (was $420)
- Thermos 24oz Stainless King Food Jar, $19 (was $25)
- Instant Pot 6QT Duo Plus, $60 (was $120)
- Keurig K Elite, $130 (was $170)
- Oster Diamond Force XL Air Fryer, $60 (was $100)
- Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker and Blender, $90 (was $120)
- GreenPan 12-Piece Hard Anodized Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set, $160 (was $200)
- Select by Calphalon 15-Piece Self-Sharpening Cutlery Set, $100 (was $130)
- Oster DiamondForce Nonstick Belgian Waffle Maker, $15 (was $22)
- Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Hand Mixer, $15 (was $23)
Best Home Deals
- Bissell CrossWave All-in-One Multi Surface Wet Dry Vacuum, $200 (was $250)
- Dyson V8 Motorhead Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum, $250 (was $380)
- Char-Broil Performance 4-Burner Gas Grill, $161 (was $230)
- Project 62 Eyelash Woven Shag Rug, $70 (was $100)
- 20-Ounce Floral Embossed Pitcher, $6 (was $9)
- 15-Inch Acacia Wood Round Serving Platter, $11 (was $17)
- Ecovacs Multi-Surface Robot Vacuum, $180 (was $280)