The 15 Best Deals from Target's Massive Kitchen Storage Sale—Including Rubbermaid Containers
The days after the holidays can feel chaotic. You're still finding flour and sugar remnants from making cookies, your baking supplies are a mess, and your fridge has lots of unidentified leftovers from a host of meals. It's hard to know where to start, but the moment when your kitchen needs a deep clean is a great opportunity to rethink your approach to organization.
When you're done wiping down your shelves, take a moment to think about how everything will fit in the fridge or cabinets. Conveniently, Target has hundreds of kitchen and pantry storage items currently on sale right now. You can find food storage containers, pantry bins, and kitchen organizing tools as part of the Kitchen Storage Sale.
Some of our favorite brands—familiar names like Rubbermaid and Zulay—are marked down up to 43% off. Get a Rubbermaid 6-Piece Food Storage Set, perfect for a batch of freshly made hummus or leftover pasta salad, for only $9. Start next week off right with meal plan dinners like couscous salad kept neatly in the Hastings Home 10-Piece Glass Food Storage Containers that are 32% off.
It can feel as though there is never enough space in your pantry, but that's usually because you haven't figured out how to maximize the space you have. Don't worry—everyone's pantry is a work in progress.
The key organizing principle is to try and give all of your dry goods and baking tools a proper home. Keep flour and sugar in airtight containers like the Progressive Prepworks Prokeeper 6-Piece Baking Canister Set, which is on sale for $45. And stop hunting for parchment paper or tin foil, by taking clunky boxes off your shelves and attaching them to the wall with this Home Basics Wall Mount Wrap Organizer that's 39% off. Make it easier to find your weeknight staples by storing spaghetti in the Berghoff Leo 2-Quart Glass Pasta Container ($23) and canned beans and coconut milk in this two-pack of Juvale Stackable Pantry Bins for just $17.
Beyond your pantry shelves, you can look to get rid of clutter on countertops and inside drawers. Keep spatulas for pancakes and eggs near the stove in the Now Designs Utensil Crock, on sale for $21. Then, make it easier to dry those spatulas and frying pans with the Lakeside Roll-Up Silicone Over The Sink Dish Rack for $20. Give your drawers a cost-effective makeover with this Zulay Drawer and Shelf Liner that's 33% off. Stop hunting for your steak knives by storing all your silverware in a Michael Graves Design X-Large Cutlery Tray.
After searching through hundreds of kitchen storage deals, we put together a list of the top organizing tools in the Kitchen Storage Sale. Don't wait to grab some new containers—you're not the only one looking to reorganize their pantry and these bins and jars are sure to go fast.
Best Refrigerator Storage Deals
- Rubbermaid 6-Piece Food Storage Set, $9 (originally $12)
- Home Basics 34-Ounce Glass Pickling Jar, $21 (originally $30)
- Hastings Home 8-Piece, 3-Compartment Glass Food Storage Containers, $40 (originally $63)
- Michael Graves Design X-Large Glass Food Storage Container, $25 (originally $35)
- Hastings Home 10-Piece Glass Food Storage Containers, $42 (originally $62)
Best Pantry Storage Deals
- Progressive Prepworks Prokeeper 6-Piece Baking Canister Set, $45 (originally $61)
- Berghoff Leo 2-Quart Glass Pasta Container, $23 (originally $40)
- Home Basics Wall Mount Wrap Organizer, $27 (originally $40)
- Juvale Stackable Pantry Bins, 2-Pack, $17 (originally $25)
- Rubbermaid 6-piece Glass Set, $20 (originally $25)
Best Kitchen Organizer Deals
- Farmlyn Creek 3-Piece Ceramic Kitchen Canister Set, $35 (originally $54)
- Now Designs Utensil Crock, $21 (originally $27)
- Michael Graves Design X-Large Cutlery Tray, $25 (originally $35)
- Lakeside Roll-Up Silicone Over The Sink Dish Rack, $20 (originally $23)
- Zulay Drawer and Shelf Liner, $18 (originally $26)
This story originally appeared on foodandwine.com.