Amazon's Early Holiday Deals Are Packed with Kitchen and Home Discounts—Including a Set of Wusthof Knives for Only $24
It may only be the beginning of October, but the holiday season is already fast approaching. To celebrate the impending shopping season, Amazon launched a slew of deals in just about every category, whether you're looking to gift a fancy set of knives or snag discounted furniture. With the help of Amazon, you'll be able to actually get all of your holiday shopping done early—no last-minute scrambling required.
Right now in the kitchen and home section you'll find massive discounts—up to 57% off—on top-rated and beloved brands like Le Creuset, GreenPan, Wusthof, Vitamix, Breville, and Instant Pot. You'll be able to shop the likes of air fryers, robot vacuums, nonstick cookware, coffee makers, and more, with prices starting at just $10.
Keep scrolling to check out the best kitchen and home deals Amazon has launched so far.
Best Early Cookware Deals:
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse Oven, $180 (originally $300)
- GreenPan Mini Healthy Ceramic Nonstick Round Egg Pan, $13 (originally $22)
- Trudeau Laguiole Steak Knives, $43 (originally $100)
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 8-Piece Cookware Set, $200 (originally $250)
- Calphalon Premier Stainless Steel Pots and Pans 8-Piece Cookware Set, $250 (originally $400)
- Wildone Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, $32 (originally $38)
- Wusthof 9676 Gourmet Utility Set, $24 (originally $40)
- Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 8-Piece Cookware Set, $150 (originally $300)
Whether you're shopping for yourself, a friend, or family member, there's something for everyone in the cookware section. Snap up a gorgeous Le Creuset Dutch Oven for just $180—a steal!—or a customer-loved nonstick pan from GreenPan that's the perfect size for scrambling a few eggs. If it's knives you're after, don't miss out on a set of Trudeau steak knives, along with a 3-piece set from Wusthof that includes two sharp paring knives and kitchen shears. Plus, you can nab a set of mixing bowls with airtight lids, an excellent gift for the budding home baker.
Best Early Appliance Deals:
- Breville Grind Control Coffee Maker, $240 (originally $300)
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, $525 (originally $700)
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp, $130 (originally $150)
- Dash AirCrisp Pro Electric Air Fryer, $70 (originally $100)
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker, $52 (originally $80)
- Koios Vacuum Sealer Machine, $32 with coupon (originally $64)
On the appliance side, there's plenty to choose from. Since Vitamix blenders rarely go on sale, it's worth splurging on the Ascent Series before it goes back to its original $700 price. Anyone who's never worked with an air fryer can try out the highly reviewed Dash Air Fryer (just $70!) or the Instant Pot Duo Crisp, which functions as both a pressure cooker and an air fryer. And the coffee lover in your life will surely benefit from the Breville Grind Control Coffee Maker, which shoppers say "will improve your mornings."
Best Early Home Deals:
Crumb-laden kitchen floors can finally be a thing of the past by upgrading to a powerful robot vacuum, like the Roborock E4 which has been slashed to just $228. If you prefer to do the work yourself, it's worth nabbing the Nequare Cordless Vacuum Cleaner—the model functions as both a handheld and upright machine—and it's 50% off. Plus don't miss out on a set of two bed pillows for just $25 as well as a trusted air purifier that's guaranteed to make it easier to breathe indoors.
Head over to Amazon now and shop these early holiday deals on appliances, cookware, vacuum cleaners, and more before these discounts disappear for good.
This story originally appeared on foodandwine.com.