Amazon's New Year Sale Has Kitchen Deals Up to 57% Off—Including a Henckels Knife Set for $195 Less
Start 2022 off super strong by adding a slew of new cookware, tools, appliances, and more to your collection—at a fraction of their normal price. We've plucked out some of our favorite brands that are on sale, including Lodge, Le Creuset, All-Clad, and KitchenAid. Prices as low as $9, with discounts up to 57% off, but you're going to want to act quickly because these markdowns aren't going to last much longer.
Keep scrolling to check out our top 25 kitchen and home picks that you're not going to want to miss out on. Once you've taken a look, head directly to Amazon to check out the rest of the sale.
Best Kitchen Tool and Cookware Deals:
- Staub Ceramics Baking Dish Set, $100 (originally $128)
- Lodge Cast Iron Griddle, $18 (originally $32)
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Lid, $120 (originally $200)
- Henckels Statement 15-Piece Kitchen Knife Set, $150 (originally $345)
- Blue Diamond Nonstick Skillet, $25 (originally $30)
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, $46 (originally $54)
- GreenPan Padova Ceramic Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, $200 (originally $250)
- Le Creuset Silicone Craft Series Utensil Set, $60 (originally $75)
Brand loyalists will find plenty to choose from in the cookware department, whether you're looking to splurge on a set of Le Creuset utensils or a set of Staub ceramic baking dishes for just $100. Home cooks shouldn't overlook the sleek All-Clad stainless steel saucepan, complete with a matching lid, for just $120 or a 10-piece cookware set from GreenPan which has been slashed to $200. You don't have to spend a lot of money to snag one of these top brands either; nab a Lodge griddle for just $18, along with a highly reviewed Victorinox chef's knife for $46.
Best Appliance Deals:
- Instant Vortex Pro 10-Quart Air Fryer, Rotisserie, and Convection Oven, $110 (originally $160)
- Vitamix FoodCycler, $300 (originally $400)
- Cuisinart Compact Stainless 2-Slice Toaster, $30 (originally $75)
- Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker, $79 (originally $120)
- KitchenAid Fresh Prep Slicer Attachment, $40 (originally $65)
- Cuisinart Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor, $100 (originally $185)
All of the appliances on sale are sure to help home cooks out tremendously. Consider the Vitamix FoodCycler, which turns food scraps into fertilizer in just hours. There's the slicer attachment (at a whopping 40% off!) that connects to any KitchenAid stand mixer and shreds the likes of fruits, vegetables, cheese, and more. Plus, you can snag a top-rated air fryer for $110; it also operates as a rotisserie and convection oven.
Best Bakeware Deals:
- Amazon Basics Silicone Food-Safe Baking Mat, $9 (originally $12)
- Nutrichef Baking Pans with Heat Red Silicone Handles 3-Piece Set, $22 (originally $34)
- Lodge Cast Iron Loaf Pan, $20 (originally $30)
- GreaterGoods Digital Food Kitchen Scale, $13 with coupon (originally $20)
- Hudson Essentials Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set, $20 (originally $40)
This winter is the ideal time to tackle any baking projects, but you're going to need a few necessities before you get going. Grab a $13 kitchen scale along with a set of measuring cups that are 50% off. Don't overlook the Lodge cast iron loaf pan which will churn out crisp breads and loaf cakes, then consider the $9 Amazon Basics silicone baking mats; they're reusable and replace parchment paper.
Best Home Deals:
- Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac 15C Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $150 (originally $250)
- Light 'n' Easy Multi-Functional Steam Mop, $115 with coupon (originally $130)
- Utopia Towels Kitchen Towels, $19 (originally $24)
- Selanto Portable Electric Space Heater, $25 (originally $34)
- Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows for Sleeping, $30 with coupon (originally $50)
This story originally appeared on foodandwine.com.