- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli rabe (rapini), trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Cook the broccoli rabe in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, red pepper, and garlic to pan; sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli rabe and 1/2 teaspoon salt to pan, and cook for 2 minutes or until heated, stirring frequently.