Cook the pizzas according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the arugula, prosciutto, olive oil, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place on top of the cooked pizzas.
Love this simple and incredibly yummy pizza! I modify slightly:
* Cook the dough first (nice and crispy)
* Shine the crust with olive oil
* Put on the baked crust:
1) a little (maybe 1/2 - 2/3 cup) shredded Mozzarella
2) The prosciutto
* Bake another 5 minutes or so (until cheese is bubbly and prosciutto is slightly crisp
* Mix the olive oil, lemon, salt & pepper with the Arugula
* Spread Arugula mixture on the baked pizza!
Eat Well. Lose Weight. Live Healthy. Delicious and healthy recipes customized for you!