- 1 (8-ounce) loaf process cheese spread, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded three-cheese gourmet Cheddar cheese blend
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 seeded, minced jalapeño peppers
How to Make It
Process half of cheeses in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Transfer to a bowl.
Process remaining cheeses, sugar, salt, and pepper in food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir into cheese mixture in bowl; stir in pimiento, jalapeño and mayonnaise.