- Cooking spray
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Almond Joy flavored creamer (such as International Delight)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 large egg
- 12 snack size Almond Joy candy bars, divided
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (about 5.6 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 tablespoons almonds, chopped
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Melt butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Stir in sugar, creamer, and coconut; let cool 10 minutes. Whisk in the egg.
Place 3 Almond Joy candy bars in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave 30 to 45 seconds or until completely melted. Add cocoa powder, stirring to combine. Set aside.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, stirring to combine. Stir in almond extract. Add ⅓ cup batter to cocoa powder mixture, stirring to combine.
Add ½ of the white batter to prepared pan. Dollop with ½ of the chocolate batter. Top with remaining white batter. Dollop with remaining chocolate batter. Using a knife, gently swirl batters together, leaving large streaks of white. Press remaining 9 Almond Joy candy bars into batter to make 3 rows of Sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 325° for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost clean.