Taco Bell Is Giving Away Free Doritos Locos Tacos On June 18
Apparently we’re all going to get free tacos on June 18 because the Golden State Warriors stole Game 2 of the NBA Finals while on the road in Toronto.
Listen: I don’t know much about basketball, and I never claimed to know much about basketball. But I’m going to do my best to explain what is happening here—bear with me :
- The NBA Finals are happening right now.
- Taco Bell teamed up with the NBA (for the fourth year in a row) to bring back the “Steal a Game, Steal a Taco” promotion.
- Whenever a team “steals” a game during the Finals, Taco Bell will give out free tacos for one day only.
- The Golden State Warriors did, in fact, steal a game yesterday.
- Participating Taco Bell locations around the country will be giving out free Doritos Locos Tacos on Tuesday, June 18 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (local time).
Luckily for taco fans outside the U.S., the promotion is going international: The Toronto Raptors are also apparently in Finals, so everyone in Canada will also get a free taco on June 18.
What a time to be alive.