Macaroni and Cheese remains a classic and comforting side dish that pleases children and adults, alike. Whether you’re siding a holiday meal or need a quick and simple side dish, mac and cheese can do the trick. Though there countless recipes to choose from, today, we’re cranking up the crock-pot to cook this Extra-Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese.
For this crowd-pleasing crock-pot mac and cheese, you’ll need the ingredients listed below.
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces small shell pasta (about 2 1/4 cups), uncooked