Dairy Queen Just Debuted a Mini Blizzard Flight and Summer Is Saved
Has Dairy Queen been reading our diaries?
Here’s the problem with modern cars: They don’t have enough cup holders to contain all the Dairy Queen Blizzards we want to purchase on any given day.
Lucky for us, DQ debuted a Mini Blizzard FLIGHT just in time for summer.
WATCH: Dairy Queen Is Selling a Dreamsicle Dipped Cone
That’s right, flights aren’t just for beer anymore!
We’ll have plenty of choices to choose from when we go—check out DQ’s summer Blizzard lineup:
- Caramel Cannonball Blizzard Treat with sweet caramel coated truffles, crunchy toffee pieces, and caramel topping.
- Oreo Cookie Jar Blizzard Treat with Oreo cookie pieces, chocolate chip cookie dough, and fudge.
- Brownie Dough Blizzard Treat with rich and chewy brownie dough pieces, choco chunks, and cocoa fudge.
- S’mores Blizzard Treat with a blend of marshmallow-filled chocolates and graham cracker bits.
- Cotton Candy Blizzard Treat with pink and blue cotton candy sprinkles layered throughout creamy soft-serve.
- Summer Berry Cheesecake Blizzard Treat with a blend of real raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, plus rich and creamy cheesecake pieces.
“We aim to serve up happy food, treats and experiences every time fans visit our restaurants,” said Maria Hokanson, Executive Vice President of Marketing for American Dairy Queen Corporation (ADQ) in a statement. “From cups to cones and creamy to crunchy, our new Summer Treat Menu will take fans on a flavor adventure—no sunscreen or life vests required!”