Costco Is Selling a Wedding Cake Made of Pure Cheese
Isn’t there some rule about not upstaging the bride on her wedding day? Because this cake is definitely breaking it.
I’m not being sarcastic or facetious when I say that I am completely and totally in love with this cake. Just look at it.
Not only is it gorgeous, it’s genius. Wedding cake is great, but you know what’s better? CHEESE.
Lots and lots of cheese.
I’m kind of at a loss for words right now because, I mean, it’s a FIVE-TIER WEDDING CAKE made of CHEESE.
So here are the facts:
- It’s called the Sid Wainer & Son Cheese Lover Artisan Wedding Cake and it’s available at Costco.
- It costs $439.99. Kinda expensive, but kinda not when you consider the price of an average wedding cake—which is $500, BTW.
- You’ll get 24 lbs. of artisan cheese which serves 105-150 people.
- You have to assemble it yourself and it doesn’t come with the flowers and decorations. Sad, but fair. It does have to be shipped, after all.
- From bottom tier to top, the cake is made up of these cheeses: Red Leicester, Danish Blue, Murcia al Vino, Tuscan Sheep’s Cheese, and Brillat Savarin Triple Cream Brie.
You can order it here.