Reuse the same pan to stir-fry both teriyaki noodles and a bok choy side dish to get dinner on the table in just 40 minutes. (Serves 4) Teriyaki Pork and Vegetables with Noodles
Teriyaki Pork and Vegetables with Noodles
• Sautéed bok choy Toast 1 tablespoon sesame seeds in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute or until golden brown. Remove seeds from pan; set aside. Heat 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil in pan. Add 3 cups sliced bok choy to pan; cook for 3 minutes or until browned. Add 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce and 1/8 teaspoon salt to pan; cover and cook 3 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
• Fresh orange sections and fortune cookies
Total time: 40 minutes
1. While water boils for pasta:
• Chop green onions.
• Slice pork and red bell pepper.
• Slice boy choy.
2. While pasta cooks:
• Section oranges.
• Cook pork mixture.
3. Toss pasta with pork mixture.
4. Cook bok choy.