Super-Easy Pork Tenderloin with Root Vegetables
• Caramelized carrots Combine 1 pound baby carrots, 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; place in oven on rack below pork. Bake at 475° for 15 minutes or until tender, turning once.
• Boiled red potatoes
Total time: 35 minutes
1. While oven heats:
• Trim and make slits in pork.
• Rub pork with rosemary garlic mixture.
• Bring water to a boil for potatoes.
2. While pork roasts:
• Prepare carrots.
• Place carrots in oven during final 15 minutes of pork's cooking time.
• Boil potatoes.