Steak under the Stars
• Garlic-herb French bread Cut a baguette into (1/2-inch-thick) slices. Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Coat bread with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until crisp.
• Vanilla low-fat ice-cream with caramel sauce
Total time: 25 minutes
1. Prepare grill, and preheat oven.
2. While grill and oven are heating:
• Cut vegetables.
• Combine vegetables with marinade.
3. While steak and vegetables are grilling:
• Heat bread.
4. Chop grilled vegetables.