Spicy Shrimp Sauté
• Potatoes Bravas Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated prepared potato wedges (such as Simply Potatoes) cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, and 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in 2 teaspoons lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt.
• Bagged coleslaw mix with bottled vinaigrette
Total time: 15 minutes
1. While skillets preheat for potatoes and shrimp:
• Chop onion, mince garlic, and squeeze lime juice.
• Measure spices for potatoes and shrimp.
2. While shrimp and potatoes cook:
• Prepare coleslaw.