Crunchy and spicy all at once, these hearty sandwiches pair well with a colorful corn salad and fresh fruit. (Serves 4) Shrimp Po'boy with Spicy Ketchup
Shrimp Po'boy with Spicy Ketchup
• Corn Salad Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 cups fresh corn kernels; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Combine corn, 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons chopped red onion, 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper, tossing gently.
• Fresh strawberries
Total time: 34 minutes
1. Prepare corn salad.
2. While broiler heats:
• Prepare breadcrumb mixture.
• Toss shrimp in oil.
• Coat shrimp in breadcrumb mixture.
2. While shrimp cooks:
• Prepare ketchup mixture.
• Slice rolls.
• Tear lettuce and slice onion.
• Wash and halve strawberries.