Sizzling Greek Salad Menu
• Oregano breadsticks: Brush refrigerated breadstick dough with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon dried oregano. Separate the dough into individual breadsticks. Place dough sticks on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 degrees for 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
• Lime sherbet
1. Prepare grill or broiler; preheat oven
2. While grill and oven are heating:
• Make salad dressing
• Brush chicken with dressing
3. While chicken is grilling:
• Bake breadsticks
• Prepare salad ingredients
QUICK TIP: Prepare the dressing up to a week in advance; cover and store it in the refrigerator. Try making a double or triple batch to have on hand for quick, throw-together salads or to use as a marinade.