Sensational Weeknight Soup
• Monterey Jack and roasted red-pepper quesadillas
Preheat broiler. Place 8 (6-inch) fat-free flour tortillas on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle each tortilla evenly with 2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese and 2 tablespoons chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers. Top each tortilla with another (6-inch) fat-free flour tortilla; coat tops with cooking spray. Broil 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Carefully turn over; then coat tops with cooking spray. Broil an additional three minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges; serve 4 wedges per person.
• Cantaloupe, grape, and honeydew fruit salad
Total time: 35 minutes
1. While broiler heats for quesadillas:
• Chop vegetables for soup.
• Shred cheese.
• Chop bell peppers for quesadillas.
2. While soup cooks:
• Broil quesadillas.
• Grate cheese for soup.