A Seaside Baby Shower
Tricks for the Perfect Beach Bash
- Use sand to anchor jars and vases containing tea candles.
- Forgo expensive flowers for centerpieces made of natural sea grasses and ferns.
- Jazz up a basic wood serving table with pretty fabric draped and stapled (or taped) to your patio or deck so it doesn't blow away.
- Swap out wineglasses for short-stemmed glasses, which are more stable in beachy breezes.
- Prepare a set of chilled and scented washcloths to pass around in case guests get warm in the sun.
- Serve chilled foods—salads, cold soups, watermelon, ice cream—to keep guests refreshed during the party.