Invite your neighbors over for dinner for a warming dish of farfalle and garlic bread. (Serves 6) Farfalle with Sausage, Cannellini Beans, and Kale
Farfalle with Sausage, Cannellini Beans, and Kale
• Garlic Toast Preheat broiler. Coat tops of 12 (1/2-inch thick) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning. Place bread slices on a baking sheet; broil 2 minutes or until golden brown.
• Sliced pears with amaretti cookies
Total time: 35 minutes
1. While water boils for pasta:
• Prepare ingredients for sausage mixture.
2. While pasta cooks:
• Preheat broiler.
3. While sausage mixture simmers:
• Prepare garlic toast.
• Slice pears.
4. Add pasta and remaining ingredients to sausage mixture.