Mediterranean-Style Pita Pockets
• Greek salad Combine 4 cups fresh baby spinach, 1 cup peeled diced cucumber, 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion, 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, and 4 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges. Combine 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add to spinach mixture; toss well.
• Vanilla frozen yogurt with honey
Total time: 41 minutes
1. Prepare lemon-mint sauce.
2. Prepare ingredients for Greek Salad.
3. Simmer meat mixture; toss salad.
4. Make sandwiches.