Louisiana Jambalaya Dinner
Pair this spicy Louisiana favorite with green beans tossed in a rich, creamy rémoulade and then cool off with frozen yogurt for dessert. (Serves 4) Jambalaya with Shrimp and Andouille Sausage
Jambalaya with Shrimp and Andouille Sausage
• Green beans with rémoulade: Cook one pound trimmed green beans in boiling water 5 minutes; drain. Combine 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise, 1 to 2 tablespoons Creole mustard, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/8 teaspoon paprika, and 1/8 teaspoon celery salt. Toss with green beans.
• Caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt (such as Edy's/Dreyer's)
Total Time: 39 minutes
1. Chop vegetables and slice sausage.
2. While sausage mixture cooks:
• Peel shrimp.
• Boil water for green beans.
3. While jambalaya simmers and green beans cook:
• Prepare rémoulade for green beans.