Served with baked fries and cheesy tomatoes, this 45-minute sloppy joe meal showcases the best of American-style home cooking. (Serves 6) Sloppy Joes with Corn
Sloppy Joes with Corn
• Oven fries Cut 3 medium baking potatoes into 24 wedges (about 1 inch thick), toss with 1 tablespoon canola oil. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until browned, turning once. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
• Sliced tomatoes with crumbled blue cheese
1. While oven fries bake:
• Chop onion and bell pepper.
• Prepare meat mixture.
2. While meat mixture simmers:
• Slice tomatoes, and top with blue cheese.
• Toast buns.
3. Assemble sandwiches.