Garden Entertaining Menu
Chicago neighbors join Cooking Light to enjoy a special event with a garden-inspired menu perfect for end-of-summer entertaining. (Serves 8)
Herbed Goat Cheese
Grilled Vegetable Salad
Tossed green salad
Salmon Skewers with Lemon-Parsley Pesto
Cornmeal, Jalapeño, and Fresh Corn Scones
Grilled Nectarines and Plums with Vanilla Bean Syrup
Do It Ahead
Two days ahead:
• Prepare and refrigerate Herbed Goat Cheese.
One day ahead:
• Trim and cut vegetables for Grilled Vegetable Salad.
• Bake Cornmeal, Jalapeño, and Fresh Corn Scones; cool and store in an airtight container.
Two hours ahead:
• Prepare syrup and whipped topping for Grilled Nectarines and Plums with Vanilla Bean Syrup.
• Shave Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.