Chinese Pork Medallions
• Stir-fried Snow Peas and Green Onions Heat 1 teaspoon peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger; sauté 30 seconds. Add 2 cups snow peas; sauté 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions; sauté 30 seconds. Add 2 tablespoons water; cook 30 seconds or until snow peas are tender, stirring constantly. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
• Steamed rice
Total time: 41 minutes
1. While rice cooks:
• Trim snow peas.
• Mince ginger for pork and snow peas.
• Chop green onions for pork and snow peas.
• Mince garlic for pork.
• Grate rind and juice lemon for pork.
2. Cook pork and sauce; keep warm.
3. Cook snow peas.