Asian Beef and Noodle Stir-fry
• Herbed green tea Place 6 large mint leaves, 5 (1/4-inch) slices lemon, 5 (1/4-inch) slices lime, 3 (1/8-inch) slices peeled fresh ginger, and 3 green tea bags in a medium bowl. Pour 6 cups boiling water over mint mixture. Cover and steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags; stir in 1/4 cup honey. Strain mixture through a sieve into a small pitcher.
• Orange sections tossed with chopped fresh mint
Total time: 35 minutes
1. While water for noodles comes to a boil:
• Prepare and refrigerate oranges.
2. While noodles cook:
• Prepare vinegar mixture.
• Chop vegetables.
3. While beef mixture cooks:
• Steep tea.