Editors’ Favorite Lunchbox Ideas
1. Provide one selection from each of the five food groups.
2. Contain no more than one item from the nutritionally lacking category.
3. Include high-fiber foods.
4. Have a reduced fat content.
5. Be a meal your child will eat and actually enjoy!
From healthy snack mixes to wacky lollipops, check out our editors’ favorite finds to ensure your kids will love what’s in their lunchboxes.
Find them: Divvies Caramel Corn, Jelly Beans, and Cupcakes
Organic Fruit Drinks
Find them: Honest Kids Drink Pouches
Find them: Lady Fortunes Gourmet Cookies & Confections
Find them: Chobani Champions
Find them: Comfort Crunch Snacks
Natural Nut Butters
Find them: Justin’s Nut Butter
Find them: Melville Candy Lollipops
Magic Chocolate Milk
Find them: got milk? Chocolate Flavored Straws
Find them: Peeled Snacks