Easy Additions for the Ultimate Iced Tea
As the days get longer (and warmer), it's time to sip into summer with a seasonal variety of crowd-pleasing flavor combos for your favorite pitcher of freshly brewed iced tea.
Pro-Tip: Brew big batches and keep your fridge stocked with any or all of the following thirst-quenchers to guarantee around-the-clock refreshment. If nothing else, you can be that put-together person who's always ready to pour a glass of something awesome--your friends and unexpected drop-in visitors will admire you and your amazing beverage game.
[gallery ids="22087,22092,22095,22120,22099,22091,22098,22094" type="square" columns="2"]
1. Lemonade Iced TeaThis refreshing drink combines two summer favorites—lemonade and iced tea.
For a more spirited version, go for Spiked Lemonade Sweet Tea. Because a little bourbon never hurt, especially in a tall glass of sweet tea.
Add an herbaceous flair to your favorite tea with vibrant verbena leaves. Garnish this delicate and refreshing sipper with a sprig of fresh mint.
4. Iced Hibiscus Sweet Tea The charming floral notes delivered by hibiscus flowers make this delightful sweet tea your perfect porch-sipping companion.
5. Governor's Mansion Summer Peach Tea PunchThis elegant peach tea punch is ideal for this season's bridal showers, baby showers, and garden-side tea parties.
6. Blackberry Iced Tea Choose the freshest ripe blackberries you can find to make this stunning plum-hued tea. Garnish with a blackberry skewer and fresh mint or basil leaves.7. Peach and Mint Iced TeaCombine freshly brewed or store-bought tea with juicy-sweet peaches, sugar, and mint for the perfect afternoon drink full of sunny flavor.
8. Pomegranate and Lime Iced TeaKeep cool and pom on. Beat the heat with this seriously chill iced tea.
9. Watermelon and Basil Iced TeaObviously, we're into infusing your tea with fresh, in-season fruits. Watermelon wedges add a light sweetness and make for a gorgeous presentation.