10 Things To Do With Rotisserie Chicken
Rotisserie chickens are a great way to get dinner on the table quickly. Here's a list of ideas for meals that simply require you to add chicken.
- Add shredded chicken to any casserole, from green bean casseroles to stratas.
- Make fried rice a full meal by adding shredded chicken breast and thigh.
- Add chopped chicken to a hash, like potato hash, in place of beef or pork.
- Turn any salad into a main dish by simply adding chicken.
- Make sandwiches instead of using cold cuts, which can be full of sodium.
- If a recipe calls for "cooked chicken," you can use a rotisserie chicken.
- Add chopped chicken to store-bought salsas with cheese for an easy enchiladas or taco filling.
- Combine it with your favorite salad dressing or barbecue sauce and add it to a baked potato.
- Add chopped or shredded breast meat into soups, stews, and chilis.
- Add it to some pasta with your favorite spaghetti or Alfredo sauce.