Our new Meal Planner toolbar offers a quick and convenient way to build a weekly meal plan while you browse recipes across the site. Once added, the recipes appear on the Dinner Plan tab in your Recipe File. Just follow the steps below to get started!
- From a recipe page, click and drag the large recipe photo into the toolbar and drop on one of the days of the week. You can also move a recipe already in the toolbar to another day by clicking and dragging the thumbnail photo to another day.
Continue until all the desired days are filled, then click "Add to my calendar."
- To remove a recipe, place your cursor over the one you want to remove and click the "x" that appears.
- Click on one of the red buttons for the week to insert the meal plan or cancel if you want to make changes.
- Click "View my meal plan" to see the recipes in your Dinner Plan or click "Save more dishes" to build another meal plan.
- When you click "View my meal plan" you will be taken to your Recipe File Dinner Plan showing the recipes added to each day.