Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions for MyRecipes.com.
Manage Your Account
- How do I change my Cozi Recipe Box password?
Visit the Cozi Password Reset Page
- What if I receive an error when signing in to my Cozi Recipe Box?
If you receive an error when signing in to your Cozi Recipe Box, please try the suggestions listed below before contacting us for assistance.
- If you have recently reset your password, please clear any saved "auto-fill" passwords stored in your web browser for MyRecipes.com. This is a common issue on mobile devices that offer to save your password when you first sign into a website. If you are on a mobile device, the settings to remove the saved passwords may be in your device settings app and not directly in the browser itself.
- If you just reset your password, please be sure you have clicked the confirmation link sent to your email and followed the instructions before you try to sign in with a new password. If you don't see the confirmation email, please check your spam/junk-mail folder in your email account for the message.
- Make sure your caps-lock key is not turned on since passwords are case sensitive.
- If you are still not able to sign in, please
- How do I change my email address for email newsletters?
Look for the "Change of address" link at the bottom of the email newsletters you subscribe to. Please note that changing your Cozi Recipe Box account email will not update your newsletter subscriptions.
If you have opted in for our browser push notifications, and you would like to opt-out, please refer to the following instructions depending on your device and browser. For turning notifications on or off on Google Chrome and Android click herethis link opens in a new tab, for Firefox click herethis link opens in a new tab, for Safari click herethis link opens in a new tab and for Microsoft's Edge click herethis link opens in a new tab.