5-Star, Top-Rated Lasagna Recipes
Lasagna will always be a down-home favorite, perfect for Make-Ahead family suppers or entertaining a crowd. From a traditional ground beef-and-tomato sauce lasagna recipe to an updated Tex-Mex version, these recipes include something for everyone. Better still, you can fix and freeze any of them. On a busy weeknight, you'll have a convenient homemade meal that just needs to be popped in the oven.
Ten 5-Star Rated Lasagna Recipes
The following recipes were given the highest rating by our users, so we're confident you're gonna love them.
- 3. Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
- One member writes, "Followed the recipe exactly and it was wonderful!! Had it with a salad, crusty bread and a nice Chardonnay and served it to guests...who loved it!!"
- Read more Roasted Vegetable Lasagna recipe reviews.
- 5. Speedy Lasagna
- from New Orleans, LA writes, "This was unbelievably good! It took less than an hour -- start to finish -- and is possibly the best lasagna I have ever eaten. Very few dishes to clean too! I would serve this to company and will make it for my family again and again. "
- Read more Speedy Lasagna recipe reviews.
8. Tomato-Basil Lasagna with Prosciutto
Kristin writes, "I loved this recipe! I didn't tell my husband it was from Cooking light–he devoured the lasagna. I added a bit more prosciutto and and an extra dash of pepper to spice it up more, but other than that followed the recipe. It was great and has become a staple in our house."
Read more Tomato-Basil Lasagna with Prosciutto recipe reviews.
- 9. Creamy Spinach Lasagna
- MilwaukeeGal writes, "This recipe was so versatile and a good foundation to work with. I used fat free milk...extra garlic...Then....I got some tomatoes, mixed it with some basil...and used that with the cheese/marinara layer...I also used some reduced fat Sargento Italian cheese and some asiago. It turned out WONDERFUL!!! Major yummo."
- Read more Creamy Spinach Lasagna recipe reviews.
- 10. Butternut Squash Lasagna
- swedegirl writes, "I chose this recipe because I follow the Weight Watcher's food plan and a serving of this lasagna was just 5 points, much lower than other kinds of lasagna."
- Read more Butternut Squash Lasagna recipe reviews.