Dive into Korean Cuisine
Enjoy an international meal tonight by serving a Korean-style dinner. Give everyone a bowl of soup and a serving of rice, then serve the main dishes family-style for an inspired dinner.
Make a cabbage side dish flavored with the Korean condiment kimchi. Kimchi is often fermented and aged, sometimes for months. This recipe, served over lettuce, ferments in the fridge for a week before serving. Pair the spicy side with a mild pork or lamb dish.
Recipe: Kimchi-Style Cabbage
Korean Beef Barbecue
Seoul-ful Chicken with Minted Cucumber
Korean Beef Rice Bowl
Korean Barbecue Wet Rub
Korean-Spiced Beef and Cabbage Rolls
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl