Chicken and Rice Soup Recipes
Get the best chicken and rice soup recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings.
Get a whole month of chicken with this calendar featuring a new chicken recipe each day.
These chicken dishes are perfect weeknight meals; each just 30 minutes or less!
- Take the chill off with a warming bowl of soup that's chock-full of veggies, meat, chicken, potatoes, or rice. These top-rated hearty soups are one-dish meals that need nothing more than a simple salad as an accompaniment. When a recipe calls for a canned broth, be sure to read the labels to make sure that the broth you use is gluten-free.
Prepare this filling 40-minute soup to feed a crowd in a hurry.
Our Best Chicken and Rice Soup Recipes
Cooking Light, DECEMBER 2002
Health, JANUARY 2013
All You, JANUARY 2012
Sunset, JANUARY 2011
Cooking Light, SEPTEMBER 2004
Cooking Light, JANUARY 2001
Southern Living, MARCH 2011
Cooking Light, NOVEMBER 2008
All You, NOVEMBER 2013
Sunset, MARCH 2013
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Easy Peach Cobbler
- 2. Chicken-Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Bacon
- 3. Cavatappi with Bacon and Summer Vegetables
- 4. One-Pot Pasta with Tomato-Basil Sauce
- 5. Easy Refrigerator Pickles