Editors' Favorite Beer Drinks
Freshen your favorite lager with fun, summery ingredients to create cool, unexpected beverages.
The next time you have an occasion to toast, skip the traditional bubbly. Instead, pour sparkling wine into Champagne flutes, filling half full. Top with an equal amount of chilled stout beer. This cocktail is a fun way to spruce up an ordinary celebration.
Raspberry Beer Cocktail
Ginger Beer Cocktail
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl