Great Grilled Seafood Salads
Make the most of summer by pairing grilled seafood with fresh, in-season produce. It's a hot-cool combination you won't want to miss.
Grilled Salmon Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
You may as well call this an "antioxidant salad," because in addition to bursting with summery colors and flavors, it's full of phytonutrient rich produce like raspberries, soybeans, and tomatoes.
Grilled Swordfish with Tomato-Molasses Dressing
Spinach and Scallop Salad
Grilled Tuna Niçoise Salad
Shrimp, Tomato, and Watermelon Salad
Summer Salad of Seared Tuna, Lima Beans, and Tomatoes
French-Style Shrimp Salad
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl