Find Your Barbecue Style
Bill and Cheryl Jamison haunt America's BBQ joints for the hottest regional styles. Light up the grill and bring your favorite home.
Meat: Pulled pork and ribs
Sauce: Medium-bodied, tangy, tomato-based
As the center of Southern barbecue, Memphis offers a style of sauce somewhere between the thin, tangy Carolina version and the sweet, thick variety typical of Kansas City.
If you've never eaten slaw on, rather than with, a sandwich, you're in for a treat. Locals enjoy premier pork sandwiches topped with a mustard-laced slaw.
Choose Your Favorite Style of 'Cue
Kansas City, Missouri
Lexington, North Carolina
Santa Maria, California
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl