Jalapeño Poppers (Makes 20 poppers)
10 fresh jalapeños, cored and sliced lengthwise
1 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup hot jalapeño pepper jelly
20 small smoked sausages
1 1/2 pounds of bacon, thin sliced
1. Preheat Egg to 300 degrees F.
2. Mix cream cheese and pepper jelly by hand, or with a hand mixer, until well blended.
3. Spoon cream cheese mixture into jalapeño halves just until full.
4. Top each jalapeño half with a smoked sausage.
5. Tightly wrap entire peppers with bacon, using one slice per pepper.
6. Grill peppers (without flipping) until bacon is browned and crisp.