Maximize your intake of potassium rich foods as part of your heart disease prevention plan. These recipes, featuring top food sources of potassium, are a good place to start.
The winter squash family includes thick-skinned, large-seed varieties such as acorn, butternut, spaghetti squash, and pumpkin. You can generally use them interchangeably in recipes as they have similar flavors and textures and are all nutrition superstars.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl