1. Sautee Italian sausage and crushed red pepper in pot. Drain excess fat, refrigerate while you prepare other ingredients.
2. In same pot, sautee bacon, onions, and garlic for approx. 15 min. or until the onions are soft.
3. Mix together the chicken bouillon and water, then add it to the onions, bacon, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until boiling.
4. Add potatoes and cook until soft, about half hour.
5. Add heavy cream and cook until thorougly heated.
6. Stir in sasuage.
7. Add kale just before serving.
Private Recipe from FTroop73
Go to full version of