Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Italian Sausage, or Andouille Sausage ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 whole(s) Large White Onion diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) Bacon pieces chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic puree
- 10 cup(s) Water
- 5 cube(s) Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 1 pound(s) Russet Potatoes (3 Lg) sliced
- 1/4 bunch(es) Fresh Kale cut
- 1. Sautee Italian sausage and crushed red pepper in pot. Drain excess fat, refrigerate while you prepare other ingredients.
- 2. In same pot, sautee bacon, onions, and garlic for approx. 15 min. or until the onions are soft.
- 3. Mix together the chicken bouillon and water, then add it to the onions, bacon, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until boiling.
- 4. Add potatoes and cook until soft, about half hour.
- 5. Add heavy cream and cook until thorougly heated.
- 6. Stir in sasuage.
- 7. Add kale just before serving.
- Private Recipe from FTroop73
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FTroop73 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note