Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1 large diced white onion
- 4 Tbsp bacon pieces
- 2 tsp garlic puree
- 10 cups water
- 5 cubes of chicken bouillon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb sliced Russet potatoes
- of a bunch of kale
- 1) Saut Italian sausage and crushed red pepper in a large pot. Drain excess fat, refrigerate while you prepare other ingredients.
- 2) In the same pan, saut bacon, onions and garlic over low-medium heat for approximately 15 mins. or until the onions are soft.
- 3) Add chicken bouillon and water to the pot and heat until it starts to boil.
- 4) Add the sliced potatoes and cook until soft, about half an hour.
- 5) Add the heavy cream and just cook until thoroughly heated.
- 6) Stir in the sausage and the kale, let all heat through and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kyliemarie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note