You don't have to venture to your favorite Italian restaurant to get this classic, slow-cooked sausage and potato soup. Heavy whipping cream is the key to rich, full-bodied flavor. **Use Spicy Italian Sausage to get that signature Olive Garden flavor**
Recipe from FB: from Carl Barbaro
1. Brown sausage links in a sauté pan.
2. Cut links in half lengthwise, then cut slices.
3. Place sausage, chicken broth, garlic, potatoes and onion in slow cooker. Add just enough water to cover the vegetables and meat.
4. Cook on high 3-4 hours (low 5-6 hours) until potatoes are soft.
30 minutes before serving:
5. Mix flour into cream removing lumps.
6. Add cream and kale to the crock pot, stir.
7. Cook on high 30 minutes or until broth thickens slightly.
8. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
9. Top with bacon immediately before serving.