- 3 whole(s) Medium zuchini shredded
- 2 whole(s) Medium onions sliced
- 6 clove(s) Garlic diced
- 1 pound(s) penne pasta al dente
- 8 ounce(s) goat cheese crumbled
- 4 ounce(s) parmasean cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) basil dried
- Saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add zuchini and cook until softened.
- Add salt and basil.
- Mix in pasta, goat cheese, and finally paramsean cheese.
- Serve warm
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note