Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) Dates, chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) Oil
- 1 can(s) Pinnaples, crushed, drained, 8.5 oz.
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 cup(s) Zuchini, chopped
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until thick. Stir in remaining ingred. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Check with toothpick.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maureensrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zuchini Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads