zucchini Yellow squash gratin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 zuccini sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium zucchini (about 7 ounces each), sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium yellow squash (about 7 ounces each), sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add zucchini, yellow squash, shallots, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini and squash are crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add cream, and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; stir in 1/2 cup panko and cup Parmesan.
- Spoon mixture into a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining panko and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Bake until top is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LyndieC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
zucchini Yellow squash gratin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables