Zucchini with Corn and Cilantro
For your toddler:
- Omit the black pepper; parents can it add at the table, if desired.
- Serve a spoonful as a side with any meat, fish, poultry, or tofu.
Yield: 4 adult servings (serving size: 3/4 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 62
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 152mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and corn; cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- 2. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note