Light and fresh. A great way to add veggies to a Tex-Mex themed meal.
Zucchini with Corn and Cilantro
Use this vegetable medley as a fresh substitute for salsa or guacamole salad on a Tex-Mex fiesta plate.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 62
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 152mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups cubed zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and corn; cook, stirring occasionally, 7 to 8 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note