This is one of our favorite ways to eat zuchinni. It's light and tasty. The cilantro and lime make this recipe!
Zucchini with Corn and Cilantro
Use this vegetable medley as a fresh substitute for salsa or guacamole salad on a Tex-Mex fiesta plate.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 62
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 152mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups cubed zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and corn; cook, stirring occasionally, 7 to 8 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note